1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My dad’s favorite cousin, who I met for the first time in 2001.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday. I cry a lot.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Usually. I especially like my teacher whiteboard writing. Impressively neat.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I used to really, really like a French dip sandwich with horseradish, but I
don’t eat meat anymore (you know, the whole dead cow thing) and there
just isn’t a suitable replacement.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, thank God.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I like me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Me? No, never.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not unless I was forced at gunpoint or was paid an obscene amount of
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don’t have any shoes that tie, but when I do I always untie them, which makes me a good person.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Oh, yes. Physically? No, I can’t even open a jar of peanut butter. However, I think of myself as resilient.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Soy Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter and Coconut Bliss Chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Teeth (if they’re smiling, if not, then hair).
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I keep holding on to a good 50 extra pounds even though I know how to
lose them. The good news is I’ve been holding steady for years and not
gaining, which was my custom in my twenties.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
That’s easy---my mom, greatest woman who ever lived.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS?
That’s really not necessary.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black fuzzy slippers, but only because my feet are cold. If I had my druthers, I’d never wear shoes again, much as I love them as a fashion statement.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A small piece of chocolate and an apple, in the car on the way home. (Why do I still drive? This is ridiculous. I should be taking the bus for crying out loud.)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
That obscenely loud kitchen exhaust fan from the restaurant down below.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cigarette smoke in my non-smoking building. I love it. (I think I forgot to take my happy pill today.)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I do. Rebel Rocks!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gymnastics, figure skating, almost any Olympic event.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Well, blonde, but only because I color it.
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel: green brown, with flecks of gold
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I wish, but can’t, try as I might. What I’d really like is corrective surgery!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Linguine with sautéed veggies and parmesan cheese. I live on that.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Suspense, but not horror. I just rented the remake of Amityville Horror even though it traumatized me when I watched the first one at a far too young age when it first came out. As my brother ran out the door on a date, my mom yelled, “Take your sister with you!” So he and his girlfriend watched 10 with Bo Derek and I was thrown into Amityville Horror. Scarred me for life. Amityville is a town not far from where I lived at the time. But I rented it this time just to see Ryan Reynolds sportin’ a seriously cut 6-pack. O.M.G!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Amityville Horror, a waste of a talented cast; however...Ryan Reynold's seriously cut 6-pack!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Karin is wearing a multi-colored halter in jewel tones of fuchsia, orange and umber.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
No A-frame hugs, but full on hug-me-like-you-mean-it hugs. My brother’s are the best.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake (there are even some outstanding vegan ones out there!)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea.38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Well, half my fan base has already done it. (That is, Rebel has.)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Hungry Planet: What the World Eats. Fascinating!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I heart Chuck and Dexter.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My mom saying, “Hey, Sugar.”
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Oh, the Beatles!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
8,000 miles away in Dakar, Senegal, West Africa. Woot!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Oh, I sing and act and play with color. I want to be in a show with Liev Schreiber someday; he’s brilliant. Not likely to happen as I don’t live in LA or NY and don’t audition, but eh, these are mere details.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Catskill, NY and 2 months early.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I always like to know more about M5K.